BACKGROUND

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Waiting......

I do find it hard waiting on things. The hardest thing I have trouble is answers from God. I know that everything that is good and great comes from him. But sometimes it is very hard.

Case in point, I want to fall in love with a nice guy, and to spend the rest of my life with him. However, the waiting is the hardest part. And giving answers to people who ask me, "Why aren't you married?", "Why aren't you dating someone?" or "What is wrong with you that you cannot have a boyfriend?" The last one is the hardest one for me. I just smile and say that I am just taking my time to learn all I can about me.

Then I say, "Would you rather have me spend 10 years with the wrong guy or have me waiting 10 years for the right guy?" that always makes them think and leave me alone for a while.

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful post, Laura. God knows what is the absolute best for you. You are a wonderful, beautiful daughter -- and who knows...maybe someone special for you is in Indiana! :o)

    ReplyDelete