BACKGROUND

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Summer.."vacation"

Well, one week of summer is almost gone.   I am about to go crazy...there is so much I can do at home.  The main big reason I think I am going crazy is I am used to work year-round.  And to have a force "vacation", is serious wrong!   Don't get me wrong I am happy for the break.  But 3 whole months of it, I might became crazy....(in a good way---I hope)

At least I am walking every day, and biking every day too.  This past week I have been working at the Red Barn.  It is final week at Taylor and the staff (who go to TU, is a tad to busy with exams, packing up their things.....)  may not be able to go to the Barn for the afternoon. 

My plans are quite simple:
  1. Keep on my weightloss (I am now at 170--give or take a 1/2 lb)
  2. work at the Red Barn
  3. volunteer at Wandering Wheels (maybe)
  4. ditto for Helping Hand
  5. go thru my books and clothes
  6. go to MN for a week (hopefully)
  7. Spend time with my family (those adorable nieces and nephew of mine) and along with their parents and mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment