BACKGROUND

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Upland's New Homeowner

Okay it is official!
I am now the new home owner in Upland!
If you want my new address please email or comment me okay?


Mark & Priscilla S. handing me the keys to my new home!
 



 I (plus Mom and Dad) went to the office and sign and receive my keys for the my home!  Afterwards, my Dad and I went to Lowe's and I got some brochures and paint chips.  Then we went to Wal*Mart, so I can get buy some work gloves.   For dinner, we went to Mom and Dad's for pizza.  Brad and Kelly and the kids join us (I wanted them to join in my joy!)   Then we went to see my new home.  It was very warm inside and I think the only person who enjoyed himself (besides me) was Max.  He was just running around and have fun.   If someone last year said that I would be a homeowner in a year.  I would actually called them crazy.  Well, who is the crazy one huh???

My heart is grateful that I have a great apartment for a year. While I get my house ready and I am even more grateful that I have a wonderful Dad, who is well-known in the whole building area, and a Mom that is very will and eagered to help me.  You guys are the best and tons of neckrubs are coming your way thru out the upcoming year!  

Yes, it is a shocker that I am going to do some of the tearing down.  I have done some projects for Habitat for Humanity, and missionary trips.  True, some of the trips were going on 10+ years but still I think and hope that my body will remember it! 

Now here comes the hard part, getting it ready, and then enjoying my life as an homeowner with all the pleasures, rights and responsiblities that come with it. 


1 comment: