BACKGROUND

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Update....

No fluffy intro or anything.
Here are some update pictures of my home...
ENJOY!

Photo #1 of 3 (Kitchen)
The Kitchen with the newest toy of mine..THE DISHWASHER!
Photo 2 of 3
Kitchen
Photo 3 of 3
Kitchen

Living Room color #1

Living Room #2

Living Room #3 w/ floor coverings

Tiles for the entries, laundry  closet, and bathroom.
I am very happy to find out that most of my colors are in the tiles...
It seems that I did that on purpose...BUT it was an accident..honest!
My Bedroom...Very pretty color and CALMING


Bathroom...On the right of the tub/shower,
 I have a small cubby for  bathroom supplies..It is awesome

Office's Color..It is really pretty!

My office/library room's entry 


**Sorry about the funky pictures...
I have an old camera..**

1 comment:

  1. How fun to see these! You guys have worked so hard to fix this little place up. It looks fantastic! Excited for you, Laura.
    Aunt Holly

    ReplyDelete