BACKGROUND

Sunday, June 10, 2012

a year later (time flies)...plus a couple of days!


I'm truly amazed (and in awe) of what my dad (and mom) did for me this past year.
Maybe these pictures will be the proof!


Kitchen- Before


Kitchen-After


Living Room-Before

Living Room-After

Bathroom-Before
Bathroom-After


Office/Study/Craft Room-Before



Office/Study/Craft Room-After


Bedroom-After
Sorry I don't have a before picture



A heart-full thank you for you, Mom and Dad!  Without you, I would still be in the apartment (in Minnesota!)  This is a wonderful new start for me!   I cannot wait to see what the Lord has planned for me, to be used in/and for this house.  

THANK YOU!!  THANK YOU!!  THANK YOU!!  THANK YOU!!  THANK YOU!!  

FOR MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS:  
If you want my new address (and give me yours) please message me!



1 comment:

  1. It's a pretty amazing transition --- fun to see it side-by-side! Congrats on your new house Laura - it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete