December 2012
Dear Friends and Family (both near and far)
I am amazed on how one year can change everything. Last year at this time, I was still living in Briarwood and working on my house. Now fast-forward one year. I am typing this Christmas Letter Post in my house!
I am very blessed to have a wonderful and very creative (and knowledgeable) Dad, and an equal wonderful Mom. As I enter this new year as a new home owner. I hope I'll take all new experiences and trials with a thankful heart, and a steady (and thoughtful) mind and spirit.
Another thing that is truly wonderful. This year I became an auntie again. I shared Kelly (and Brad's) joy as Mason joined our family in September. This next year I am going to be sharing my sister-in-law, Darla (and Brian's) joy as they welcome their second child.
It is amazing that I have some small moments of each of my precious nephews and nieces.
For Max, it was last year, he and his mom was at my parents house. I was walking to their house, Mom said that I am coming to Max. He smiled and ran right to me, and hug me for a long time.
For Molly, it was at MOPS. I was in the 3 years old room. I was getting some books for them to read, and when I open the door and step into the nursery, she saw me and burst into smiles, and when I was over at the book area, she came over and lay her head on my shoulder, and stay there longer than she normally does (about 5 seconds--her normal time).
For Clara, it was at Darla's family thanksgiving dinner. It was at Lois Anne's, who very gracefully invited me and my parents to it, retirement community home. After dinner, Clara wanted to see some of the pictures of the night before, so she climb on my lap and stay there just let me held her.
For Mason, just let me held him, and not making a sound..but maybe a few cooing sounds. After all, he is about 3 months. It is a honor and a wonderful thing to see each of them grow and get their own personalities.
The one thing I always want is my "auntie" picture with the group. First of all, it wonderful to see them grow up in the pictures, and hopeful see my changes. (I have lost about 15 since my birthday!)I hope that this wonderful and festive season will show you the true meaning of the season. In which I mean that Jesus is the greatest gift the world has ever known.
I hope you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY ( & WONDERFUL) NEW YEAR!

No comments:
Post a Comment