10 years ago yesterday (Wednesday).
You came on Discovery Channel, and the world is so much better for it. (at least MY opinion)
So here is my TOP TEN (in honor of anniversary) of memorable quotes of MYTHBUSTERS!
- Adam: Am I missing an eyebrow?
- Jamie: [while coffin is being closed in the Buried Alive myth] Farewell cruel world!
- Jamie: I don't think our death ray is working. I'm standing right in it, and I'm not dead yet.
- Adam: I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
- Jamie: Jamie wants big boom.
- Kari: High-explosives and electricity. Wooo!
- Tory: We're popping popcorn with lasers!
- Grant: This is why we cannot have anything nice.
- Jamie: I kind of like it in here. It's private.
- Jamie: When in doubt, C4
Here are my FAVORITE TEN EPISODES:
- "Jet-Assisted Chevy" The first show!
- "Penny Drop"
- "Chicken Gun"
- "Shop 'til You Drop Special"
- "MythBusters Revealed"
- "Mentos and Soda"
- "Underwater Car"/ "Inverted Underwater Car
- "Waterslide Wipeout"
- "Banana Slip/Double-Dip"
- "MythBusters Top 25 Moments"
Which you are able to watch on Discovery Channel or Tube+!

No comments:
Post a Comment