"Having a place to go is home,
having someone to love is family,
and having both is a blessing"
Thank you Darla for the pictures, and the wonderful
having someone to love is family,
and having both is a blessing"
Well, I cannot believe that it my second year in my home . I am really a home-owner for third years. (I think it gets a bit confusing) The first year was the remodeling year (Still a big thank you for my Dad).
You never seems to amazed me of your knowledge of wood-working, house repairs and demo (My favorite part was taking out the old drywall with my bare hands...and with BIG MAMMA, a crowbar that is well very heavy)
Kelly and Brad (along with Max, Molly and Mason) couldn't come because they had already made some other plans (I wish you were here) However Darla and Brian, and the girls were able to make it! (Since they moved down from Minnesota last year!) Along with Dad and Mom.
I served pizzas, salad (from Mom-thank you!!), along with carrots, grapes, strawberries and a bowl of apple sauce for Wendy. Then it was brownies sundaes. Which was a HUGE hit for a certain adorable 3 year old niece of mine. (Wendy had a small bowl of ice cream, which she happily ate it up!
(and yummy) trail mix and the bracelets!
Afterwards, the girls played outside for a bit, I got a kiddie pool for them but with it being a tad to cool out and Wendy wasn't feeling good they opt not to play in the pool..(Later perhaps??) However, I did bought them a container of bubbles as a "party favor", needless to say that was a huge hit.
Thank you, Darla and Brian (along with Clara and Wendy) and my wonderful parents for coming as I celebrate another year in my house.
No comments:
Post a Comment