I pass my CNA test! FINALLY! |
They say picture can have a 1,000 words. But I can only think about several : Happy, calm, relief, very happy, grateful for my parents (they gave up their days to give me rides to and from Fort Wayne.. words cannot express how much I grateful for you), thrilled that I don't have to do the skills test again, (It was my second time to do it), amazed how many people prayed for me before and after the tests (THANK YOU)
Okay, this is how it was working.
In the lab room, the evaluator tells you to pick a file. During the picking, I prayed "Please Lord, Don't let me have occupied bed or bed bath."
I got:
Oral temp, changing a brief, and gloves, and for my emergency, it was a fire.
Needless to say I was thrilled, even more thrilled when she only stop me once! Darn those gloves!
I am so proud of myself!
I cannot wait to see what the future holds for me!
PRAISE THE LORD! I PASS!
WooHoo!!!! Way to go, Laura!
ReplyDelete