Dad came over and pack up some of my things that I am going to be donating. The funniest thing happen, when I was getting ready for Dad to come. A couple of my neighbors saw some of my things and they want them. The "Doll Wardrobe", that Dad made for Kelly and me, and the white-wire shelves. I am very happy about that. I could tell that Dad was happy about that too. Because the van is stuffed!
It does feel like this move is actually happening, and not a dream. Where my table was, my bike is now--for the time being. Now, I am doing laundry and thinking of what do about my bedding, towels and stuff. Shall I bring my linens or not? What about my towels and things? These questions are turning around in my mind. I am not sure what I am going to do....
No comments:
Post a Comment