BACKGROUND

Saturday, June 12, 2010

I scream, you scream, we all scream......

for ice cream!

The annual ice cream social is tomorrow.  The last couple of years the weather has been iffy.  Now, I heard that there is a chance for rain showers.   Why is the weather people always says, 'rain showers'.  Of course there is going to be rain during a shower.  Seriously!  

I am kind of concern that my tougue will slip that I am moving in a month and a half, and leaving the company.   Please think of me during the afternoon, and Pray for good weather and to have me thinking of  keeping my tougue quiet!

3 comments:

  1. I just prayed for your time this afternoon, Laura, that the weather would cooperate, nothing about leaving would slip out, and that you would be a Christ-like light to the residents. Ten years...I can't believe how long you've served them! Wow. And I laughed out loud at your comment about the "rain showers"...so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update!

    It went well! The weather wasn't the great, and we were still OUTDOORS! I just don't get it. I guess me worrying at what not, caused me to have a major headache. It hurt so much that I called Mom (at midnight!!--luckly Mom was very understanding)

    The headache was actually two headaches at once. there was one in the front of my head, and the other one was around the neck area--and it spread down to my neck. Like I said, I freak me out so much.

    I hate these type of headaches, I wish I didn't have them. At there is one thing I will look forward to heaven: NO HEADACHES or PAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ick! Sorry to hear you suffered from such horrible headaches last night, Laura. I'm thankful to hear you're feeling better now...and you're right...certainly makes Heaven sound very appealing:)

    ReplyDelete