BACKGROUND

Monday, July 19, 2010

A Chapter Almost Comes To A Close...

As I look forward towards the week.  It is amazing how much I have grown in ten years.   I have became a stronger woman, who is still waiting for her Prince Charming, and is still romantic at heart.  (Those Hallmark movies and commericals still get to me)   Within these ten years, I have learn so much more about God, and how He loves me, even thou sometimes I don't feel like I am worthy.

I am grateful for my boss at Pres. Homes and how she stood by me thru out the years.  Because of her guiding hand, sometimes feels a bit harsh, I have became a better worker.  With that I am truly happy about the kind of employee, I will be for my next boss. 

With the love and support of my family, I have became a better daughter, sister, niece, cousin, and auntie (three times---I cannot wait to see my little niece, I hope the artistic genes are going to be inside her)  

No matter what the future holds I will stand strong in my faith in my God, and the love of my family will keep me upright if there is any storms comes my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment