BACKGROUND

Sunday, July 25, 2010

The last Sunday....

The past Sundays it was hard for me, and surpising this Sunday.  No tears!  A lot of children, whom I was their teacher--both past and the preschoolers, came up to me and gave me hugs.  That almost cause the "water-works" to come.  One precious girl, wrote in my notebook--I called it a COG Yearbook/Memory. "l will miss you have fun in Indiana!" 

One of those precious little preschoolers came up to me last sunday, and ask me if she can go with me.  I said, I would love to have her, but her family would miss her very badly.  Then I said to her dad, I know that she have some older siblings, that Taylor is a good school. (FREE  SHAMELESS PLUG) 

Some of my friends, came up to me and said "goodluck" and wrote in the book too.  I am glad now, I will have this notebook.  Just in case, I am ever homesick for "COG" I can read it, and be filled with love, and happiness for my years there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment