BACKGROUND

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

the heart hurts...

Last Tuesday, I have gotten a letter from work.   I was so excited opening it up and then my heart stop, and then drop to the floor (and that is when the tears came)  In the letter, the manager said that they are no longer needed my position and that it because of  'budget' cost.  It was like losing someone.  At first I was shock, then the tears came.   I am now it the angry stage. (more angry at myself--then anything else.)

Well, I have been thinking about it.  I want to go back to school and possibly become a nail tech,  I did some checking up on things and I think I can able to do it.   There is a lot of  "IFS" right now.  I am not sure what I am going to be doing... 

1 comment:

  1. Laura, I'm so sorry for the disappointing news. Brian and I are praying for you.

    ReplyDelete