When I was a child, and the weather was not that great to play outside (rainy or snowy). We usually grab one of our many puzzles and spend the afternoon on it with a mug of hot cocca. Those were my favorite afternoons, sometimes when Nan was able to stay with us for the holidays we were doing a puzzles too. During that time, she tells me stories on how she and Bapa first met and how they fell in love. Now, as I look at her, I am grateful that I have those memories that will last me for the rest of my life.
Anyways, back to puzzles. I have notices how small some of the pieces are and by themselves. There is not a picture, but when you add some more, a picture appears. It is the same about us. There are somethings about us, that if by itself doesn't mean anything or doesn't make meaning. For instant, I cannot be an auntie without being a sister first. I cannot be a granddaughter without being a daughter first.
Also, as a family unit as the whole. The Peters family wouldn't be the same without me, Brian or Kelly, or even Mom and Dad. That is the big one. Without either one of them, Darla and Clara would be in the family, and either would Brad, Max or Molly. I am very glad that all of them are!
Just something I was thinking about lately.

No comments:
Post a Comment