BACKGROUND

Monday, March 2, 2015

New Job and Computer!!

Well, so far March has been amazing interesting. 
About two weeks ago,  my boss ask if I would like to transfer to a different department and I told her that I would think about it.   Long story short,  I have decided to take the chance and transfer to activities in the Cottage unit..  (Memory Care Unit)  I just had my last day of training today, and also I have to do CNA training for the job,  I am excited for this new position in the company but also very worried that  I will not pass the test

Also, during this time.  My PC just stop working, and I got a new laptop.  I am just trying to figure out how it works and I will take me a while to figure out.   My brother( along with my dad ) came over and help me installed the wireless system.  It is really great about it, that I am able to go all over my house to work on my computer (maybe outside in the spring and summer!!)  A BIG thank you for Brian and Dad with this.


No comments:

Post a Comment