BACKGROUND

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

"new" chapter in my life

As the sun soon to slowly rise from the horizon.  A small black car is going to another day in Fort Wayne. The pair of two very lovely ladies are getting ready for their last day of class, before the two review days and the test day.  God only know what the day will hold for the pair.   The passenger is watching the sun's rays dance upon the sky, and soon she is feeling the warmth of the earlier morning sun.

Sounds like a novel doesn't it?  But it really did happen to me.  For the past couple of weeks I have been waking up before the sun is awake to go to either a class or do my clinical hours so, I am able to be certification to be a CNA.   As I said in my last blog post, I have change department at work and is in the activities department.  Everyone I have been talking to saying that it seems to be fit me (the job) and I could agreed more.  Every time I am in there, it seems like the residents are happy to see me.  That is all I can talk about this, because I don't want to get in trouble at work with HIPPA.

Another thing that has been going with me lately.  I have been sick for the last two months (off and on).  Recently it is interrupting my nights and my sleep.  I cannot have that, I love sleep.  If I could sleep for a month I would.  Last night was the worst attack I had.  I have been coughing non-stop for a hour, and at the end of the last "attack" I felt like I was going to be even sicker.   I thought as I was coughing, 'it is a good thing that I am going to see my doctor tomorrow, because if I wasn't I would give him a call  to either call or talk with him.  because this was getting out of hand.'   and on top of it my face and nose is painful.....enough! I am getting a bit of a head of myself of this.  and it is WTMI!  way too much information.  I just hope that the doctor have a good medication for me so I will able to feel better, and fast and soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment